Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yess.
Finally I ended my trip to Langkawi and I am back.
I went for Jpa interview today and the interviewers were kinda kind to us.
They even called to relax before the interview started.
It was a very good experience for me and the result is not so important for me anymore as I know that there are still a lot of people got a better result than mine.
So thank Jpa for giving me a chance to attend the interview.
The interview reminded me how long I didn't speak Malay after my SPM and I keep stucking on while speaking Malay.
I think my overall performance was just moderate.There is space for improvement.
Perhaps I still need to face the truth that I'm not really good in English and also Malay.

And now it is time to back to the reality of life,I am buried by tonnes of homework and tests.
I need to complete all my Furthermath homework and also study for my tests.

TOMORROW IS MY DAY TO DO HOMEWORK AND STUDY FOR TESTS.
I SHOULD NOT DELAY MY WORKS AGAIN.
YES I'M A LAZY GIRL.I ADMITTED IT.
I LOVE TO PLAY AND EVEN LOITER IN A SHOPPING COMPLEX ALONE THAN DOING HOMEWORK AT HOME.
CECELIA YOU SHOULD CHANGE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment