Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Langkawi is loveee

My first night at Ley Kuan's house.I met her brother and her little brother is a fan of football.He loves football very much and he is only 10years old.He made some drinks for us and thank little adorable,the drinks taste nice.I passed my first night at her house and suddenly I realised how I miss my home sweet home.I miss my mum's dishes and her nagging sound .I had my dinner at her house.Thank you so much sweetie.The dishes were super delicious.
Before we left her house at around 6am .Omg,we got up so early and yet we received a call that David and Shihao was already at KL Sentral.Capture the sweet moment before we left.Afterthat,her mum fetches us to KL Sentral.
P/S:Leykuan's mum is really young.

We found out our ways to the ETS station.Brandon was hungry because he had not taken his breakfast before he came.
Four of us took a photo before our journey began.
A scene from the ETS.A peaceful morning as we started our holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment