Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Erm................
Random post today.
I gonna move out from my current house now and move to a house nearer to college.
Actually I don't really think of move because the house is quite comfortable and nice but I have no choice right now.
I need to move out.There are 5 guys in my current house and my mum says it is wrong to stay with 5 guys.Yea.I agree too so I need to move out and I leave my friend alone there.Am I too bad?
Maybe not my fault anymore.I need to be more independent than before.Learn to take up challenges.
Sure I will miss this house much because there are a lot of memories in this house.
How we clean up this house at the beginning and how we laugh,smile and play in this house.
It is a sweet memories for me.I will be better after the life of moving out maybe.
Yea,I admit I will miss you too.Let's our memories flows with the water.
Thank for giving this sweet and wonderful memories.
Although we are like stranger now and didn't even talk much but I hope one day we will be fine.
So this is a part of my life.Chills for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment