Tuesday, November 15, 2011

tanjung sepat + Melaka + Genting in one day

Mk and me in Malacca
Eating ice-cream and Henwen was having his cendol in the little shop.Abel is so funny!
Driving.On the way.I forget whether is to or fro Malacca but this is our car of the day!
After having cendol,let's take pictures
Tanjung sepat with reanne.posing!

Before we start our journey.Clement and me.Bro for life!
Our sweet.As sweet as the memories we went through.


During our Deepavali holidays actually we were supposed to study but we didn't and we went for a road trip.Genting and Malacca are not in our original plan actually but we seriously freaking random to go the places without even thinking for other 5 seconds.The night before we still went overtime to drink.Seriously,I cannot believe what I did too.

It was an early morning and we woke up at 7am.Everyone gathered at my house.I still remember jye was the one who reached the earliest.We plan to go for breakfast before they came but we didnt go for it.
Yeah.after we plan to start our journey Jeewee called and told us he is coming to join us so we waited him at the petrol station around ss15 for 1hour.We went MCD to drive thru to grab for our breakfast too.

Around 9 am we started to head to our destination.Our first destination was Tanjung Sepat.We didnt really know the exact place for that but due the the technology today.We definitely managed to find that place because we got a thing named GPS.Our first station that we reached was the bun shop.We went there for our 2nd round eventhough we had taken our breakfast.
The bun was special to me and it tasted super nice but I didnt get to take a picture down.=(
Hope I still got a second chance to step into that shop.

Afterthat,we continued our road trip.Tanjung Sepat so sure is a best place for seafoods.We wanna taste the bak kuh teh there but the shop was not open so we straight away went for our seafoods!YEAH SEAFOODS WAS CHEAP AND NICE!and we managed to snap a few pictures there.

Next station was malacca.Besides eating,I dont know what we had done in malacca.Malacca is a place that I go very often last year therefore Malacca is nothing special to me.

Genting
Yeah.When we reached genting we were tired like hell.Everyone got no energy to drive anymore so we planned to spend one night in Genting.And finally we did and they drank Eagle(Beer with 14.4%alcohol)
Clement and Reanne drunk.
To be continued............



No comments:

Post a Comment