Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Continued

Group photo in Tanjung Sepat.Lovely memories!
Henwen with 3 lengluis.He should be glad for that.lol
Meikuan is in the car.So cute.


Ya right.Clement and Reanne were drunk that night.I guess Jye too.Abel was the only one who didn't drink at all.He was helping and carrying them all the way back to the hotel.We plaed poker in the hotel room and we bought some cup noodles to keep us from starving.
The next day,on the way back,Clement's car got into trouble.Can you imagine tayar pancit.That was the first time I experience all these stuff.They changed their tyre at an Esso near first world hotel.Luckily our car managed to get back to the hill to find them!After Genting,Abel,jeewee,henwen and I went Ikea for meatball!We were not lethargic at all.
I also don't know how can we do that!That was the craziest week I have ever had in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment