Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Life with love

I'm glad to have a bunch of close friends like them.
We are the pattern people.
I still remember vividly that when I was sick last two weeks.
Meikuan bought me the warmest soup noodles and Reanne Clement Jye Henwen purposely came to my house to cheer me up.That is the sweetest moment.The friends in need.I love them so much!Their care their laughing sound will stay in my mind forever.
Not to forget Jiahao and Jason that brought me to a clinic at night.They were so kind and lovey that time.I didnt attend the calculus test and yet they came to my house.
SO SORRY JASON!I DIDNT MEAN IT.I KNOW YOU ARE SICK LAST WEEK TOO.BUT I DIDNT EVEN GIVE YOU A VISIT.ITS MY FAULT.SORRY!
Special thank to Kelvin Weichean Gwen they all that came to see me after Haloween.Gwen outlook was amazing!And they also get to see my ugly and pale look!OMG!

But seriously thank you so much for everyone.I appreciate it so much.I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment