Monday, August 8, 2011

life

Yes.I'm having holidays right now yet it means that I just finished my final.
And now the results are out and I got sucky result for English and math is quite normal grade for me.
I know that the results are worst and nobody could even understand.I did study for my English.I purposely spend time on it but ends up with the worst result ever in my life.WTH

To Be continued

My parents scolded me for not trying hard and I cried.
The reason I will cry is because I really study but they say I'M NOT!
I DID.
But because I'm lack of reading English magazines and books so my vocabulary is not that strong as to compare to all those Banana and also all the English speakers in my class.
Sorry,I let everyone down.
But I really study hard and stop blaming me.
I know I shop too much and play too much already.
I will try to change my living style next sem.
I want a better outcome too.

Thank you hearing.Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment