Thursday, May 19, 2011

=)

Erm
What is happening to my life?
I met a lot of obstacles recently.
SPM results was sucked
JPA didnt get it
I change from A-levels to ADP(American Degree Transfer Programme)
This is such a big change in my life.
This might change my whole future.
I am getting fatter.
I will be moving out soon.=)
Everyone thought I were enjoying my life here,definitely yes I have tried lots of stuffs I have never gone through before however there were so much unhappy things happened too.
My grandpa had passed away.REST IN PEACE.
I walk back alone from college every afternoon under the scorchy hot sun making me freaking dark now.
I walked out to take away my dinner alone in a rainy day.
I tried to search a new room for myself by walking alone in the whole area.
I stayed in my room for the whole day without going out(That was not me,I never do this before especially in Muar)
I didn't buy whatever I like during my loitering hours in the shopping mall.
As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life -- delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay --
I hold this question as a guiding light: "What do I really need right now to be happy?"
What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love, connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.


Remember this,Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment