Sunday, March 20, 2011

Genting day


Enjoying their dessert happily(HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DADDY)I LOVE YOU.
My Ice-cream which is freaking expensive but it tastes warm there.
RM38 -fruits
Heee...grinning to see so many dishes in front of me


This is Ming ren's restaurant which is located in highland's hotel.
We were there to celebrate my super daddy's birthday.Daddy ,I love youu..
When we are dealing for the bill,the waiter thought that we are laughing at his English and he was so embarassing and keep telling us sorry.
Actually WE ARE NOT .WE ARE JUST DISCUSSING ABOUT THE PRICE AFTER THE MEAL.Sorry the little guy!


THE WEEK AFTER

I went Genting two weeks continuosly.
Can I say I'm crazy?
Genting is a place I go since I'm a baby.
So nothing special here,there is only foods for me HERE.
But apparently I still enjoy my days in Genting.
Yeaaa.Good Friend Restaurant again.
This gonna be a tradition because I will go there whenever I went genting.

No comments:

Post a Comment