Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunway again

Justin is eating his chicken wing with an innocent face
Foods of the day-Fong Lye
Isn't this photo nice?This is because the photographer is so awesome...hahahaha


Fong Lye is the most popular restaurant in my list.I will choose it whenever I feel so so hungry.
SEE!!The portion of foods is so large until all of us also can't finish it.The set meal is absolutely delicious but it is quite costy too.The price increases due to Chinese New Year so we need to pay one more bucks per dish.

Sunway Pyramid is just like our second house in Kl.We go there at least one or two times per week but I still love Sunway so much!Somebody says that we are the share holders for the shopping mall.It is truth that I love Sunway more because it has a spacious parking lot,touch n go,a spectacular night view from CP7 and a super great atmosphere there.

No comments:

Post a Comment