Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finally, my 1st exam in the year 2010 is over.Hooray!!!
I have been torturing for few days.

Sejarah,What is that?
------WEird------
Because although I carry the text book for few days,the fakta still cannot enter my brain.

Why don't the government change the rules?

How about watching more TV instead of reading more books?

2nd,I passed my undang test with 46/50.
We go there early in the morning and there are only 7 computers for the public to take the test.WTFreak!!!
The two guys that go with me also passed it.Its easy question but If u didn't bother to study u might fail the test too.
Chau Nan is so luckily that he managed to ask as many people during and the test and he also passed it with 42/50
Actually 42/50 is just minimum qualification to take the car test.
Thanks Clement for helping me in some of the questions.
He is also quite a smart guy because he passed it too.
Yeah!!!

Congratulation to 3 of us in passing the undang test.

No comments:

Post a Comment