Tuesday, December 8, 2009

KL

I hate Tiara so much(Hot weather,without WiFi,without natural beaches,Sauna room being used as Toilets.Wtf)
These are the reasons I persuaded my dad to leave there although we had done the reservation for 2 nights.
'Yeah',I shouted when my dad agree with my suggestion.
We headed to Kl the next day without having any reservation.
Most of the hotels in KL was fully booking becoz of the year end sale and the school holidays.
At last we stayed in Boulevard with an exorbitant price and it was the last room in the hotel as we still need to wait untill 6pm just to check into our room.

See,he is full of excitement to his foods =)



Breakfast on that tiring day



Yummy.yummy.taste once you will love it so much





Feeling exhilaration with the Haagen Dazs ice cream after a lethargic walk




My ice-cream melted.aikss.I think Tiramisu+Belgian chocolate are the favourite I like the most
P/S:Shopping is much much better than others.It is the best way to relax and its a kind of stress-relieved.






No comments:

Post a Comment